Here’s a list of works I recommend that you read during your leisure time this weekend. Feel free to share the works that you enjoyed on your social media and with your people.
Happy reading! x
- And The Dead Were Lonely by Kabelo S. Motsoeneng (published on Lolwe).
- Manifest by Pemi Aguda (published on Granta).
- Dandruff by Mukandi Siame (published on AFREADA).
- God’s Warriors by Maxine Sibihwana (published on AFREADA).
- Sunset Dreams by Troy Onyango (published on Isele Magazine).
- A Smuggler’s Story by Esther Eze (published on Lolwe).
- Second Class Boy by John Chizoba Vincent (published on Kalahari Review).
- Time To Be Good by Hauwa Shaffi Nuhu (published on Popula).
- All The Times I Wished I Was A Sponge by Olabimpe Adedamola (published on African Writer).
- Dissociation or How I React When My Friends Say I Have Ghosted Them Again by Chibueze O. Obunadike (published on Brittle Paper).
- Parasite by Efe Ogufere (published on Agbowo).
- A Brief History by Abdulbaseet Yusuff (published on Olongo Africa).
- #EndSARS: A Movement finding Healing Six Months After by Zainab Onu Yahaya (published on African Arguments). ***
- Chad: The bed Debt made by Helga Dickow (published on African Arguments).